Join or Renew Membership
The easiest way to join CAPEA is via our own secure online portal, with payment via Paypal or your own credit / debit card (Visa or Mastercard). Your membership fee is immediately tracked and receipted so you can quickly enjoy the benefits.
You may also choose to pay by Direct Deposit, but PLEASE write your name in the reference section or we have no idea where the money came from and you would not get any membership benefits until details are clarified. Better still, please email us the copy of your transaction, an option offered by many banks as part of your online transfer process.
If you believe that you have successfully transferred funds to our account by paypal or direct debit, and have not received a receipt within 4 weeks, please contact us with your details and bank receipt.
It is no longer possible to join or renew membership of CAPEA via paper applications or payment via cheques.
It is beneficial for childbirth and early parenting educators to be an individual member of CAPEA to:
- Receive huge discounts for workshops, seminars, conferences hosted by state or national CAPEA
- Apply for personal recognition as a CAPEA Certification as an Educator or Trainer and may be listed as such for a defined time on our website
- Have a personal copy of the International Journal of Birth and Parent Education 4 times per year
- May access extra resources in the members-only area of our website
- Have voting rights and opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of CAPEA
Organisations that apply for membership receive one copy of International Journal of Birth and Parent Education.